The Firs Camps & Retreats
PRAY FOR US
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” ~Ephesians 3:20 & 21
- Praise the Lord for a great Spring Break Day Camp and for a good season at the Chalet!
- Please continue to pray for the kids and staff of ASA (After School Adventure). Please pray for families going through difficult times, including financial, relational, emotional and health-related stuff. We’re in the home stretch of the school year – please pray that we finish well and also for the preparations for the upcoming summer (at Awesome Summer Adventure, Camp Firwood & Fircreek Day Camp).
- Continue to pray for The Firs staff and the individual challenges they face – health, financial, relational, etc.
- Praise for God’s continued protection for us and for those who come to The Firs.
- Please pray for the Summer Staff hiring process for both Fircreek Day Camp and Camp Firwood. Please pray for discernment as to who God would have work with us this summer. Please also pray for the other seasonal positions to be filled (Dining Room, lifeguards, etc.), that God would direct these hiring processes as well.
Camp Firwood runs nine weeks of camp for youth entering grades 3–12 in the fall, and houses up to 260 campers a week. The camp encompasses 118 acres of beautiful forest, 4,500 feet of waterfront, and its own private island. Firwood offers a multitude of land and water activities. Learn more!
The Retreat Center offers a beautiful 8.5-acre campus setting among mature fir and cedar trees, just 3 blocks from Lake Whatcom and our private beach. Great dining, private cabins and individual lodge rooms make our guests comfortable. Available to groups of 25 to 220. Learn more!