Dive into a week of exciting games and adventures as we get to learn about and have fun with sharks! The week will include skits, games, cool crafts, and even a field trip to a spot perfect for sharks (the Seattle Aquarium).
For children in K-5th grades. $175 per child.
What to bring: hearty lunch, clothes for indoor/outdoor play, and a sense of adventure!
SHARK WEEK OVERVIEW:
- Monday: Get to know the fishy friend you will be swimming with all week in your cabin group, as well as your sharky counselor!
- Tuesday: Spend the day exploring camp through exciting games, activities, and even a treasure hunt!
- Wednesday: Slash into the fun as we head to the Seattle Aquarium for a day of hands-on fun with touch tanks and more. The trip will leave at 9am sharp and will return to camp no later than 5pm.
- Thursday: Our week of fun just keeps swimming along with more games in the woods, big field, and all around camp!
- Friday: With the final hours of camp upon us, it’s time to see who will sink and who will swim, as we compete in an epic day of color wars!
Download & print the Spring Break Day Camp Registration Form and return to:
The Firs SBC ~ 4605 Cable Street ~ Bellingham, WA 98229
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 360-733-6840, ext. 211.